Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dinner anyone?

We should try to have an adult dinner before we get together with all the little one for July 4th, which I hear is at or house since Duff is still all gimped up.  Anyone want to get together?

6 comments:

Chandra said...

Yeah I'm thinking we should try Dick's Last Resort at Excalibur. I hear it can be pretty rough but I'm up or a little rough humor.They would have a fieldday with Duff!!

Ryan said...

That's not the same Dick's as in San Diego is it? If so....I'm game? Maybe...(thinks to self...)...yeah, I'm game.

Belinda said...

It is the same as Dick's in San Diego (pre Robb click membership).
Kevin and I have been wanting to go there- So we're in. But i don't know when. I think we could go next Saturday the 21st. Good for anyone else?

Chandra said...

well, 21st looking good. Let's do it. Does Duff have a wheelchair?

Angie said...

Sorry we are out. Chloe has a dance recital at 6pm.

Ryan said...

um....21st doesn't look good for us ;)