I know it's not me!! GIve up the goods Leslie, I can't stand riddles!
Not it!! But who is???
It's Belinda- sorta heard rumour but didn't want to let the cat out of the bag for her. Congrats!!! If it's any of the rest of you and you need a ride to the asylum give me a call!
OK Its me. I'm due Dec 12. Did my mom tell my secret Chandra? :)
Heck no!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know it's not me!! GIve up the goods Leslie, I can't stand riddles!
Not it!! But who is???
It's Belinda- sorta heard rumour but didn't want to let the cat out of the bag for her. Congrats!!! If it's any of the rest of you and you need a ride to the asylum give me a call!
OK Its me. I'm due Dec 12. Did my mom tell my secret Chandra? :)
Heck no!
Post a Comment