Saturday, May 3, 2008
Run Leslie Run
Just thought I would let you know Leslie ran the 5K for the Susan G Komen Race for a Cure today and did it in about 28 minutes. Good job girl! Ryan ran too but I don't know what his time was. Maybe one day we can all do one togther! We could get our own T-shirts printed. It would be fun. Who's in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm in if we can call it a fast walk!! Way to go Leslie. Jason's Step mom Kathy is fighting breast cancer right now.
Thanks for the shout out Belinda. We wish Jason's stepmom all the best. Ryan ran it in 26ish min., I think. I am sure he'll post an exact time once he realizes we're talking about him. It was a fun run and I totally suprised myself with my time. At the race you can add who you're running for either in memory of or a survivor. A young boy had a sign that he was running in memory of his mommy. How can you run without getting a bit emotional?
Way to go guys!! I am up for a fast walk with chandra.
I'm in...and my time was a mere 26:36...so I was a little bit disappointed. But I have also been following the same training plan that I started on the cruise, so I guess that is to be expected.
My home teacher is a graphic artist, along with Leslie's brother...so coming up with a bad "A" shouldn't be too difficult.
How about getting some of your husbands on board as well...so it's not me and a bunch of ladies!
I think we should all plan to run (or walk fast)in the Disneyland half marathon September 2009. That gives us all lots of time to train. I know thats a little more than a 5K but it would be fun to run through Disneyland and then stay to play for a day or two. we could even take all our kids and maybe some parents could go to help watch the kids. Am I getting too ambitious?
Disneyland sounds fun. I doubt very seriously we will get any of the other guys on board for you Ryan. Unless Duff's injury inspires them somehow :)
Post a Comment