Monday, May 4, 2009

The Cure Concert

Here's the low down-

  • Start with great food from Nora's. I got the rigatoni special- delish.

  • See Ben & Jenny Titus at Nora's -stop and chat for a minute.

  • Head on down to the Palms.



  • Find our seats- no seat is a bad seat in the Pearl.

  • Notice Robert Smith is looking old, but then again agree that we're not getting any younger either.

  • Enjoy the concert, though they could have played a few more of the "classics"



  • Chandra and Angie by The Cure advertisement.

  • No we didn't play the slots.

  • We were glad we went- some things just never go out of style.

  • Wish some of ya'll could have joined us.....maybe next time- Oh wait it's only going to be Chandra, Jason, Donald and Angie again at Depeche Mode!!! We'll send a postcard!

Go ahead. check out the low budget video, you know you want to.

3 comments:

Bek said...

Hey! How are you? I saw your comment on Jeni Hansen's blog, and thought I'd say hi. Hope things are well for you guys! I'm sorry to hear about Duff - what horrible luck!
Bekah Prisbrey

Brigette Perry said...

2 words "Cure Express "

Brigette Perry said...

2 words "Cure Express "