Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SOOOO SAD!!!

Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that I would have gone to Cedar with you over the weekend if I would have known. Kevin got the email and because he was going to be in Egypt he told you he couldn't go but never mentioned it to me. I would have gone without him. Hope we can do it again sometime. In the future, my hubby isn't good with realying messages. One time Leslie and I were suppose to meet for lunch and she waited for me but I never got the message from Kevin so I didn't show up :)

1 comment:

Chandra said...

You know I thought that might be the case and I should of called you-but you know me the worst caller EVER! I need to get your e-mail, obviously Kevin isn't reliable,geesh Kevin I don't even get a mention "hey guess who e-mailed me today" or anything- I see how you are!