Friday, April 25, 2008

Hey Marvin and Shelley how about a pic of that baby girl- some of us haven't seen her yet. Anyone interested in a flashback night? Jason suggested Walleyball at the 5 star ChuckMinker complex followed by a fabulous meal at the ever famous Maccayo on Charleston.(Anyone want to share a TCT?) Think about it. I vowed never to return to Maccayo but I'll do it for all of you!!!!

6 comments:

Leslie S. said...

I'm down for it but only if Belinda and I get donkeys in our ice cream!?!

Angie said...

Let us know when, we are pretty slammed with baseball. It sounds like fun though!

Ryan said...

Sounds good....let us know when.

Belinda said...

Ok butI'll eat before I go! I can't believe we survived eating at Macayos. Let us know.

Chandra said...

How about first weekend in June. All the sports should be done by then?

Angie said...

That weekend works for us.