Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dinner Anyone?




So the hope is that you guys will all contribute to this and try to make it a fun or even funny place for us to visit and keep up with everyone is doing.

If you have something on your mind, tell us about it.

If you have funny pictures of your family or yourself, put them on.

I don't have a picture in my computer memory with the Bryans, so if you have one put it on.  

We are all authors, so you can change anything on here and put anything on here.

Let's have fun!!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Dinner would be lovely.

Belinda said...

Dinner sounds great. Better get my pictures ready!

Heidi said...

I always wanted to be part of y'alls click. But, alas, I will never be good enough. Good to see you guys (even if only in pictures). -Andrew